Who was Noah's father?
Which of these men was NOT a son of Noah?
Why did the Lord want to destroy man?
- Man was too smart
- Man was too wicked
- Man was too strong
- Man was too slothful
"... and Noah ___________ with God."
How would the Lord destroy mankind?
What kind of wood did Noah use to build the ark?
With what material would Noah coat the ark?
- Animal fat
What unit of measurement was used to measure the ark?
How many stories high was the ark?
- 1; it was open and spacious
Which humans boarded the ark?
- Noah and his wife and sons
- Only Noah
- Noah, Noah's sons, Noah's brothers, and all their wives
- Noah, his wife, and Noah's sons and their wives
How many of each animal did the Lord command Noah to bring on the ark?
- Only 'clean' animals were brought on the ark
How many birds of each kind did Noah gather onto the ark?
How long did it rain?
- 40 days and nights
- 70 days and nights
- 10 days and nights
- 80 days and nights
How long did the water cover the entire earth?
- 40 days
- 100 days
- 150 days
- 50 days
What was the first animal that Noah let out of the ark?
- A pigeon
- A raven
- A dove
- A sparrow
How many times did the bird that Noah released return to him?
The last time the dove returned, what did she have in her beak?
- An olive leaf
- A small pebble
- An earthworm
- A white ribbon
What did the item in the dove's beak signify?
- The Lord would never destroy the human race again
- The land was no longer able to produce life
- Some people survived the flood
- Some parts of the earth were no longer covered with water
What did Noah do to show his thanks to God?
- Sacrifice his youngest son
- Write a psalm to praise the Lord
- Make animal sacrifices on an altar
- Build a monument on Mt. Ararat
What was the token of the Lord's promise to never destroy humankind again?
- The Northern lights
- The North star
- The rainbow
- The eclipse