Who was Eve's first child?
What was Cain's profession?
What was Abel's profession?
Why did Cain become angry?
- Cain was jealous of Abel's success
- Cain wanted to marry Abel's wife
- The Lord accepted Abel's offering but not Cain's
- Abel was favored by his parents more than Cain was
What DOESN'T the Lord tell Cain when Cain is angry?
- The Lord tells Cain both these things
- That if Cain is not righteous, he will fall to sin
- That if Cain is righteous, the Lord will accept him
After Cain murders Abel, what is the first thing the Lord asks Cain?
- What hast thou done?
- Why didst thou so this thing?
- Who killed thy brother?
- Where is Abel thy brother?
Because Cain murdered Abel, the Lord curses him to a life as a:
What was Cain's biggest worry concerning the Lord's curse on him?
- Everyone would laugh at him
- Everyone would despise him
- Everyone would avoid him
- Everyone would want to kill him
The Lord declared that if Cain were to be killed:
- Cain's murderer would be sentenced to the same punishment
- Cain's murderer would be hunted as Cain was hunted
- The entire family of Cain's murderer would be killed
- Cain would be avenged seven times over
Why did the Lord set a mark on Cain?
- So that people would recognize him and not kill him
- So that he would be humiliated
- So that people would know to persecute him
- So that people would recognize him and kill him
How was Cain's punishment similar to the punishment of his parents, Adam and Eve?
- He was separated from God
- God hated him from then on
- He gained more knowledge
- God would send Cain to hell
Where did Cain dwell after being cast out by the Lord?
Cain built a city and named it after his son. What was the name of this city?
How did God say He knew what Cain had done?
- Adam told Him
- Abel's blood cried to the Lord from the ground
- Lucifer told the Lord what Cain had done
- He was watching Cain from behind a bush
Which of these were NOT part of God's curse on Cain?
- His first-born son and those of his descendants would all be born malformed
- He would be a wanderer for life
- He would be separated from the Lord
- He would have poor harvests all his life