Why were Joseph's brothers jealous of Joseph?
- he was more successful than they were
- their father loved him more than them and gave him a nice gift
- he was the oldest
- he was taller than them
What did Joseph's father give him?
- a herd of cattle
- half of his money
- a coat of many colors
- his harp
What did Joseph's brothers do to him?
- give him some of their own money
- tie him to a tree
- throw him into the sea
- sell him as a slave
Why did Joseph get sent to prison?
- he argued with Pharaoh
- he killed a fellow servant
- Potiphar's wife said he tried to commit adultery with her
- he stole from Potiphar's house
Whose dream did Joseph interpret?
- the prison guard's
- Potiphar's wife
- his father's
What did the dream Joseph interpreted mean?
- Pharaoh would be murdered on his throne
- Egypt would be destroyed unless its people repented
- Egypt would be overtaken by Syria
- Egypt would be afflicted with a famine
How did Joseph help Egypt following the interpretation of this dream?
- he created a food storage system
- he taught other Egyptians how to interpret dreams
- he built a wall around the Egyptian capital
- he became the captain of the entire Egyptian army
When Joseph saw his brothers again, he ____________:
- killed them.
- threw them all in prison.
- refused them.
- forgave them.