Into whose court were Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego brought?
- King Jehoiakim
- King Nebuchadnezzar
- King Saul
- King Eliazar
When the king's servants brought food before Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, what did they refuse to do?
- share it
- eat it
- bless it
- throw it away once they were full
What happened because these young men refused to do this thing (see Question 2)?
- they were filled with knowledge
- they were sentenced to death
- they got sick
- they were cast into prison
What else did Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego refuse to do, disobeying the king?
- worship the king's golden image
- break the law of chastity
- build him an idol
- kill an innocent man
How did the king punish Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego for disobeying him?
- he had them fed to lions
- he had them thrown into a fiery furnace
- he had them thrown into the sea
- he had them cast into prison and starved
How were these young men able to survive?
- they were able to persuade the king to pardon them
- they escaped just before their sentence was carried out
- they deceived the king into punishing someone else
- God delivered them from their punishment