What was David's occupation before he faced Goliath?
(1 Samuel 16:11)
Why did the Israelite army fear Goliath so much?
(1 Samuel 17:4)
- he was the smartest man in the land
- he had three arms
- he was a giant
- he was the king of the Philistines
Who challenged Goliath?
Why did David want to kill Goliath?
- to show off to his older brothers
- to win the hand of King Saul's daughter
- to free Israel and stand up for God
- to get money
Why was David so confident that he could kill Goliath?
(1 Samuel 17:46)
- he knew he could outwit Goliath
- he had a secret weapon
- he was wearing more armor than Goliath was
- he had God on his side
How did David kill Goliath?
(1 Samuel 17:50)
- he fed him poison in the night
- he lured him into a den of lions
- he stabbed him with a spear
- with a sling and stone