What was the name of the king who ruled over Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego?
Why did the king want to kill Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego?
- they refused to worship a false God
- they were caught stealing from his treasure chest
- they lied to him
- they were sick
How did the king try to kill Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego?
- he made them walk the plank on a ship
- he had them thrown into a fiery furnace
- he fed them to lions
- he ordered his soldiers to shoot them
What happened when the king tried to kill Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego?
- no one could touch them
- they died but came back to life
- they were unharmed
- they got hurt but they survived
Who did the king see next to Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego after he tried to kill them?
- an angelic man who looked like the Son of God
- a fierce lion
- an army of people he had already killed
- his mother and father