How did baby Moses' mother keep him safe from soldiers who wanted to kill him?
- she put him in a basket and floated it on the river
- she sent him on a trip with her parents
- she dressed him up like a baby girl
- she hid him in a cupboard
Who found baby Moses?
- the pharaoh's daughter
- a pack of wild animals
- Moses' father
- the Queen of England
When Moses got older, what did he tell Pharaoh?
- to let his people go free from slavery
- that he should make Moses his right-hand man
- to run away from Egypt and never return
- that they were brothers
When Pharaoh wouldn't listen to Moses, what did God do?
- kill Pharaoh
- send an army to destroy Egypt
- make Pharaoh blind and deaf
- send plagues
How did Moses help his people escape Egypt?
- he gave Pharaoh a sleeping pill
- he parted the sea
- he stole all of the soldiers' weapons during the night
- he build a bridge over the sea