What was Zacchæus' office?
(Luke 19: 2)
- Chief among the publicans
- Head of the scribes
- High priest
- Leader of the pharisees
Why couldn't Zacchæus see Jesus?
- Zacchæus was too short to see past the crowd
- Zacchæus hurt his leg and could not stand
- Jesus was too far away
- Zacchæus was blind from birth
How did Zacchæus become able to see Jesus?
- He climbed a tree
- He pushed his way closer to Jesus
- He sat on the rooftops
- He was healed by Simon Peter
What did Jesus want from Zacchæus?
- For Zacchæus to wash Jesus' feet
- For Zacchæus to give of all his money to the building of the gospel
- For Zacchæus to move to Jerusalem
- For Zacchæus to receive Jesus into his house
How did the crowd react to Jesus' request of Zacchæus?
- They questioned Jesus' authority to demand such a request
- They were happy for Zacchæus because they loved him
- They murmured because Zacchæus was a sinner
- They went their ways to leave the two alone
What did Jesus tell Zacchæus was the reason for the coming of the Son of Man?
- To save the lost
- To lift the fallen
- To heal the sick
- To clothe the naked
What parable did Jesus give after speaking with Zacchæus?
- The parable of the good samaritan
- The parable of the prodigal son
- The parable of the pounds
- The parable of the ten virgins
How did Zacchæus react when Jesus asked him to approach Him?
- Zacchæus could not move
- Zacchæus came slowly and shyly
- Zacchæus ran away in fear
- Zacchæus came quickly and joyfully