What does Jesus' other name, "Emmanuel", mean?
- He who is God
- Son of God
- God with us
- Anointed One
When Joseph first dicovered that Mary was pregnant, he:
- Tore his robe
- No longer wished to marry her
- Beat her
Why did Joseph and Mary go to the city of David?
- To pay taxes
- To visit Joseph's parents
- To celebrate their wedding
- To seek the prophet Simeon
In what city was Jesus born?
Why were Mary and Joseph unable to stay in an inn?
- They didn't have enough money
- All the inns were closed
- The innkeeper hated them
- There was no room for them
With what did Mary wrap newborn Jesus?
- A scarf
- Joseph's cape
- A blanket
After Jesus was born, where did Mary lay Him?
- She held him
- In a pile of hay
- In a feeding troth
- On the ground
What was the shepherds' initial reaction to the angel who visited them?
- They were angry
- They were upset
- They were afraid
- They were excited
What did the angel tell the shepherds?
- How to recognize the newborn Savior
- To not be afraid
- The location of the newborn Savior
- All of this
Who visited Joseph, Mary, and Jesus on the night He was born?
- Shepherds and wise men
- Wise men
- Shepherds, wise men, and all those dwelling in Bethlehem
The wise men traveled ________________ to Jerusalem.
How many wise men brought gifts to Jesus?
- The Bible never says
Who diligently asked the wise men about baby Jesus?
- King Herod
- King Elias
- King Pilate
- King David
Why did this man (Question 13) want to lean more about Jesus' whereabouts?
- He wanted to kill Jesus
- He wanted to ask Jesus to be the heir to his throne
- He wanted to worship Jesus
- He wanted Jesus to heal him
What guided the wise men to find Jesus?
- Their dreams
- A dove
- A star
- An angel
What gift did the wise men NOT give Jesus?
What was Jesus' approximate age when the wise men presented Him with gifts?
- 12 years old
- 10 years old
- 6 years old
- less than 2 years old
Why did Jesus' family flee Bethlehem?
- The Gentiles hated Joseph
- God would destroy it
- The king of Jerusalem wanted to kill Him
- They couldn't pay all of their taxes
To where did Jesus' family flee from Bethlehem?
When they returned, where did Jesus and His family dwell?