Abram was a descendant of which of Noah's three sons?
Who did Abram marry?
What health condition did Abram's wife have?
The Lord commanded Abram to:
- Preach the gospel to the Canaanites
- Prepare his family for a 10-year famine
- Lead a militia to destroy the Tower of Babel
- Leave his home country for a different land
The Lord promises that if Abram would obey His commandment (Question 4), Abram would:
- Be taken up to heaven to live with God
- Become the greatest prophet of all time
- Live for hundreds of years
- Become the leader of a great nation
Abram and his family went to Egypt to escape:
- The Babylonian army
- The Canaanite politicians
Why did Abram think that he would be killed in Egypt?
- The Egyptians would be afraid that he would gain too much power
- The Egyptians would want to steal his riches
- The Egyptian men would want his wife
- The Egyptians would hate him for preaching about the true God
In order to avoid being killed by the Egyptians, what did Abram tell his wife to do?
- Bury his gold
- Tell the Egyptians that he was insane
- Hide him under the cot in their tent
- Pretend she was his sister
Why did the Lord plague the Pharaoh's house?
- Because Pharaoh tried to have Abram killed
- Because Pharaoh stole Abram's property
- Because Pharaoh wouldn't listen to Abram's warnings
- Because Pharaoh took Abram's wife in as his own wife
Throughout his travels in the wilderness, what did Abram do to show his respect for the Lord?
- Covered his head with a special cap
- Wrote psalms to praise Him
- Carved statues of Him
- Built altars and made sacrifices
Who was Lot?
- Abram's brother-in-law
- Abram's son
- Abram's brother
- Abram's nephew
Why did Abram and Lot part?
- There was not enough room for both of their families to live together
- They hated each other
- Lot's family slowed Abram's family down too much
- Lot killed one of Abram's herdsmen
What did the Lord promise Abram after he and Lot parted?
- Abram would never die if he remained faithful
- Abram's family would always be protected from Lot's family
- Abram's seed would be as numerous as the dust of the earth
- Abram's offerings would always be accepted by the Lord
When Abram heard that Lot was captured in the battle of the kinds:
- He rent his clothes and mourned
- He praised the Lord
- He traveled to Lot's camp and plundered it
- He rescued Lot and his family
Which king blessed Abram?
- King Melchizedek
- The king of Sodom
- The kind of Elam
- Kind David
When the king of Sodom offered Abram the spoils of the war:
- He took a third of it
- He wouldn't take any of it
- He took half of it
- He took all of it
What did Abram ask of the Lord?
Why did Abram's wife tell him to marry her handmaid, Hagar?
- Because she no longer loved Abram
- Because Abram convinced her to let him
- Because the Lord told her to tell Abram this
- Because they could obtain children through Hagar
What was the name of the son of Abram and Hagar?
The Lord commanded Abram, "...walk before me, and be thou ___________."