Who was Eve's first child?
What was Cain's profession?
What was Abel's profession?
Why did Cain become angry?
- The Lord accepted Abel's offering but not Cain's
What DOESN'T the Lord tell Cain when Cain is angry?
- The Lord tells Cain both these things
After Cain murders Abel, what is the first thing the Lord asks Cain?
- Where is Abel thy brother?
Because Cain murdered Abel, the Lord curses him to a life as a:
What was Cain's biggest worry concerning the Lord's curse on him?
- Everyone would want to kill him
The Lord declared that if Cain were to be killed:
- Cain would be avenged seven times over
Why did the Lord set a mark on Cain?
- So that people would recognize him and not kill him
How was Cain's punishment similar to the punishment of his parents, Adam and Eve?
- He was separated from God
Where did Cain dwell after being cast out by the Lord?
Cain built a city and named it after his son. What was the name of this city?
How did God say He knew what Cain had done?
- Abel's blood cried to the Lord from the ground
Which of these were NOT part of God's curse on Cain?
- His first-born son and those of his descendants would all be born malformed