Where did Adam and Eve live?
Which two trees grew in the midst of the garden?
- The tree of life and the tree of knowledge of good and evil
Which tree bore fruit that God forbade Adam and Eve to partake of?
- The tree of knowledge of good and evil
What would NOT happen to anyone who would partake of such fruit?
- They would become all-knowing
What animal deceived Eve?
- A serpent
The animal who deceived Eve represents:
What did the deceptive animal convince Eve to do?
- Partake of the forbidden fruit
What did Adam do after Eve obeyed the animal and transgressed against the Lord's commandment?
- He also transgressed against the Lord's commandment
Why did Adam hide himself from the Lord?
- He was embarrassed because he realized he was naked
What did the Lord NOT do as a result of the disobedience of Adam and Eve?
- Kill them instantly
How did God curse the animal that deceived Eve?
- He forced it to live on the ground and in the dust
What does Eve's name mean?
- Mother of all living
How did God say mankind was similar to Him?
- They could know good from evil
Why did God protect the tree of life?
- So that man couldn't obtain a means to live forever
What did God place at the east of the garden of Eden to guard the tree of life?
- Cherubims and a flaming sword
What did the Lord do for Adam and Eve before He exiled them?
- He clothed them