How many days did it take God to create the universe?
What did God create in the first day?
What did God create on the second day?
- The firmament (the sky)
What did God create on the third day?
- All of these
What did God create on the fourth day?
- Celestial bodies (planets, moons, stars, etc.)
What did God create on the fifth day?
- All animals except those that live on the land
Which did God NOT create on the sixth day?
What did God create on the seventh day?
What did God think of His work?
- It was good
What did God call the firmament?
What did God call the dry land and the waters?
- Earth; Seas
Which are the 'greater light' and the 'lesser light'?
- Sun; Moon
How did God create humans?
- To look like Himself
What did God NOT command the humans He made to do?
- Work and be industrious
Which of God's creations did NOT eat plants after He created them?
- None; all animals ate plants
What did God NOT do on the seventh day?
- Create children for the man and woman
How did God water the plants?
- He sent mist
What did God make the man out of?
Where did God place His human creations?
- A garden
Who named the living creatures?
- The man
Why did God create the woman?
- So she could help the man
What did God create the woman out of?
- A piece of the man's body
God's choice of material for creating the woman symbolizes what?
- A married man and woman should live together as one united entity