In the parable of the lost sheep, how many sheep were NOT lost?
When the shepherd found the lost sheep, what did he do with it?
- He carried it on his shoulders
How did the shepherd react when he found the sheep?
- He rejoiced
In the parable of the lost coin, how many coins were NOT lost?
The woman's lost coin was made of:
In the parable of the prodigal son, how did the son obtain his money?
- He inherited it from his father
How did the son lose his money?
- He wasted it
What did the poor son have to eat?
- the food meant for the swine
Upon the prodigal son's return, how did his father receive him?
- The father joyfully welcomed him
What did the father bring for the prodigal son upon his return?
- a robe and a ring
Who was jealous of the prodigal son?
- the prodigal son's brother
To whom did Jesus tell these parables?
- to the Pharisees and scribes
What can we learn from Jesus' parables of the lost sheep, coin, and son?
- God loves all of His children and wants them to repent and return to Him