Abram was a descendant of which of Noah's three sons?
Who did Abram marry?
What health condition did Abram's wife have?
The Lord commanded Abram to:
- Leave his home country for a different land
The Lord promises that if Abram would obey His commandment (Question 4), Abram would:
- Become the leader of a great nation
Abram and his family went to Egypt to escape:
Why did Abram think that he would be killed in Egypt?
- The Egyptian men would want his wife
In order to avoid being killed by the Egyptians, what did Abram tell his wife to do?
- Pretend she was his sister
Why did the Lord plague the Pharaoh's house?
- Because Pharaoh took Abram's wife in as his own wife
Throughout his travels in the wilderness, what did Abram do to show his respect for the Lord?
- Built altars and made sacrifices
Who was Lot?
- Abram's nephew
Why did Abram and Lot part?
- There was not enough room for both of their families to live together
What did the Lord promise Abram after he and Lot parted?
- Abram's seed would be as numerous as the dust of the earth
When Abram heard that Lot was captured in the battle of the kinds:
- He rescued Lot and his family
Which king blessed Abram?
- King Melchizedek
When the king of Sodom offered Abram the spoils of the war:
- He wouldn't take any of it
What did Abram ask of the Lord?
Why did Abram's wife tell him to marry her handmaid, Hagar?
- Because they could obtain children through Hagar
What was the name of the son of Abram and Hagar?
The Lord commanded Abram, "...walk before me, and be thou ___________."